2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify MyGlasses.com™ immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred MyGlasses.com™ or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While MyGlasses.com™ takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYGLASSES.COM™ OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MYGLASSES.COM™ WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for MyGlasses.com™ to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize Authorizenet.com to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. MyGlasses.com™ reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. MyGlasses.com™ further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by MyGlasses.com™ upon our delivery of products, as indicated by our servers. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. MyGlasses.com™ is a reseller to end users and does not accept orders from resellers, exporters, wholesalers, any businesses of any kind or other customers who intend to resell.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. MyGlasses.com™ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. MyGlasses.com™ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, MyGlasses.com™ shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. MyGlasses.com™ RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, CONTENT, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF MYGLASSES.COM™'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, MYGLASSES.COM™ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE MYGLASSES.COM™ SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
14. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), MyGlasses.com™ Inc. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the MyGlasses.com™ and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, MyGlasses.com™ will terminate the infringing customer's account. MyGlasses.com™ may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), MyGlasses.com™ has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. MyGlasses.com™ respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the MyGlasses.com™ website, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org™
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; A description of the allegedly infringing work or material; A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site; Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
16. Custom Order Policy: No Changes, No Cancellations, No Returns and No Refunds. Please make your choice about a custom order very carefully and cautiously, as it is impossible for MyGlasses.com™ to store and re-sell rejected custom items to other customers. Hence, our policy is that CUSTOM ORDERS CAN NOT BE CHANGED OR CANCELED IN WHOLE OR IN PART ONCE AUTHORIZED. There is NO REFUND on a custom order once it is ordered from the manufacturer. A “Custom Order” is defined as any merchandise that must be ordered through either a domestic or international manufacturer. A custom order is “authorized” as soon as a customer places a deposit on their order.
17. Policy on Purchase Orders for In-Stock Merchandise. No Changes, No Cancellations, and 25% Refund Charge: Please make your purchase choice very carefully. Any purchase for in-stock merchandise from MyGlasses.com™ is considered a typical “Purchase Order.” Most purchase orders for in-stock merchandise will be shipped to the customer quickly, therefore, Purchase orders can not be changed in whole or in part, or canceled.
Only purchase orders for UNSHIPPED in-stock merchandise can be canceled with pre-approval. In the unlikely case that a cancellation of an unshipped purchase order is approved by MyGlasses.com™ all cancellations are subject to a 25% charge on item(s) gross purchase price. This charge will be deducted from the Purchaser’s remaining amount due.
Only STORE CREDIT will be issued for returned in-stock merchandise that has already been shipped. In the rare case that MyGlasses.com™ agrees to accept a return on a product already shipped, because of extraordinary circumstances, it will only issue a STORE CREDIT for the full purchase price and shipping cost after the merchandise has been returned and is in perfect condition.
18. Payment and Tax. All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. If you pay by personal check, shipment cannot be made until your check has cleared, which generally will take five business days from receipt.
Payment by cashier’s check or wire transfer requires no waiting period, and shipment will be made as soon as possible. No sales tax is charged on your order unless the order is delivered in the State of New York or the Buyer is a New York resident.
19. UPS / Other Delivery.
- Inspect item for obvious damage IMMEDIATELY upon delivery, IN THE PRESENCE of the Delivery Person.
- A damage claim must be filed with the Delivery Company within 3 business days of receipt of the item.
- A copy of this claim must be sent to MyGlasses.com™.
- If concealed damage is discovered upon unpacking the item, a damage claim must be filed with the Delivery Company within 3 Business days of receipt of the item.
- Once a damage claim has been initiated with the delivery company, a pick up authorization must be filled out and faxed to MyGlasses.com™ at
- If no damage claim is filed with the delivery company, or if a damage claim is filed after 3 business days, MyGlasses.com™ will not issue a pick up authorization for this item.
20. MyGlasses.com™ is Not Responsible for Delays in Shipping. Due to new homeland security laws, shipping on some orders may be delayed due to increased inspection requirements. Also, manufacturers may have shipping delays due to increases in orders, work stoppages, equipment failure, etc. MyGlasses.com™ is not responsible for shipping delays on any product order.
21. Return of Damaged Goods. MyGlasses.com™ will repair or replace any damaged goods. Replacement goods will be sent with no additional shipping charges, as soon as the original order is returned to us and the replacement has arrived in our warehouse.
If goods need to be returned, customers must contact MyGlasses.com™ and receive a “Return Authorization Number,” any box must be clearly marked with that number or the returned goods will be refused!
22. Dispute Resolution Policy - New York Choice of Law and Venue. MyGlasses.com™’s office and sales site is located in Brooklyn, New York. MyGlasses.com™ is incorporated in the State of New York. Products are ordered and in-stock orders are shipped from Brooklyn, New York. By purchasing merchandise from MyGlasses.com™ the customer agrees that New York law will apply to any dispute or claim, and any legal claim for damages and/or injunctive relief must be filed in Kings County, New York.
23. Customer Pre-Authorizes Full Payment Prior to Merchandise Shipment and Accepts Title of Goods. A deposit will be collected for all orders. If a customer utilizes a credit card for a deposit, then the customer authorizes MyGlasses.com™ to charge the remaining amount due when the merchandise is prepared and ready for immediate shipment to the customer. Merchandise will not be shipped to the customer unless and until all orders are paid in full. Once payment is made in full, a customer is the holder of the title of goods.